See our Playlist Photo Gallery
About the Montana Radio Cafe The Montana Radio Cafe Community Help Support the Montana Radio Cafe The Montana Radio Cafe Shop
 

Montana Radio Cafe

News From the Front Porch

Friday, September 28, 2007

Here I sit on the front porch, enjoying a beautiful fall day in Montana and all the while playing the music I love.
Does it get any better than this? Maybe.. if our station was more powerful and more people could hear us more clearly.
I can't give you specifics, but I can tell you that we're working on it. Hard.
I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to my son in law Pete Young for filing in for me when Marie the beautiful took a trip to Seattle and Vancouver Island for our 30th anniversary. He did a wonderful job!
The trip was fantastic! Did you know that there's a Radio Cafe in Spokane? Two commercial stations; not the same concept at all - but nice folks. They gave us a tour - as is true with probably all commercial radio stations - they make more that this from porch operation for sure!
I'll be telling you about the trip in the days to come - stay tunned as they say!
Cheers,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

Site Developed and Produced by
BigforkWEB Development